Welcome to OpenPRA GitLab!
At OpenPRA GitLab, you will find:
- Source code for community developed tools.
- Development documentation.
- Issue tracking and feature requests.
Looking for user documentation instead? Checkout OpenPRA Docs!
We encourage you to explore the projects, contribute your expertise, and join the discussions to help shape the future of PRA. Whether you are a researcher, practitioner, corporation, or regulator, your input and collaboration are invaluable to the success of OpenPRA.
To get started, please follow these steps:
- Sign up for a OpenPRA GitLab account.
- Browse the available projects and working groups.
- Read the documentation and guidelines for each project to understand how to contribute.
- Join the discussions, submit issues, and contribute code to help improve the projects.
What is OpenPRA?
OpenPRA is a collaborative initiative dedicated to advancing the field of Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) by fostering openness, innovation, and cooperation among researchers, practitioners, corporations, and regulators. Our mission is to address various challenges and issues related to PRA models, methods, and software, and to create a more informative and transparent view of the systems, components, and interactions that PRA models represent.
Together, let's work towards a more open, transparent, and innovative future for Probabilistic Risk Assessment. Welcome to the OpenPRA community!